MSA ULTIMA X5000 GAS MONITOR
Welcome to the future of gas detection
The ULTIMA® X5000 Gas Monitor is the future of gas detection for oxygen, toxic, and combustible gases. MSA XCell® gas sensors with TruCal® technology offer calibration cycles up to 18 months (local calibration respected). The gas transmitter’s advanced, multi-lingual OLED display is easy to read and the unique touch-screen interface makes it simple to navigate.
Single-Point Smart Electric Heat Trace Controller
nVent RAYCHEM recently introduced the revolutionary ELEXANT series of smart controllers. The first product from the ELEXANT family is the 4010i single-point controller. The 4010i controller is packed with advanced capabilities beyond its predecessor, the very popular Raychem 910 Series controller.
Contact Promac’s sales team to view a demo ELEXANT 4010i in person!
New High Temperature Self-Regulating Electric Heat Trace with HPR Technology
Promac is excited to welcome nVent RAYCHEM’s newest heating cable to our offering.
- New “High Power Retention” (HPR) technology offers longer effective life
- Available in 7 output options: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20 W/ft
- Max continuous operating temps up to 400°F
- Max intermittent exposure temps up to 500°F (2,000 hours cumulative over cable’s life)
- T3 temperature rating, except 20HTV is T2 without stabilized control
- Simple to strip conductors for connections
- Compatible with standard components (JBS-100, JBM-100, E-100-L, etc.)
Hazloc Heaters XEU1
Reliable Electric Heater for Hazardous Environments
Hazloc Heaters XEU1 series electric unit heaters are designed and fabricated for harsh operating conditions in hazardous locations – gas and dust atmospheres. XEU1 heaters provide primary or supplementary heating for personnel comfort or process equipment freeze protection. These explosion-proof heaters offer a safe and reliable solution for industrial use.